Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stitching Away!


So, I've decided to start a blog in order to not only share with everyone what I'm doing, but also to motivate and hold myself accountable for getting things done.  With a two year old and a one month old here at home, I don't always have a lot of time to do what I want.  My hope is that this blog will help me show people what is possible with maybe only an hour a day...if I'm lucky...and not too tired.

So, what's up first?  I've had this awesome cross-stitch pattern of a Tiffany Glass Reproduction of hibiscus and parrots....for about two years.






This is the biggest cross-stitch pattern I've ever tackled!  I got it as a gift, but it comes from this great store on Etsy called Ladybug Designs.  I've done a pattern from here before of Matisse's "Beasts of the Sea"

My goal is to work on this every chance I get and get the outlines done by the end of this month.  


I think that that is an attainable goal....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment