Monday, November 4, 2013

Brave New World

It has finally happened.  I have joined the rest of the world and finally gotten an iphone...and I love it!  Henceforth, you might be noticing more posts on my Facebook page because I'm figuring out how to use the camera and upload straight to there.  I know, I know, lots of you have been doing this for years now, but it is all new and exciting to me!

I've been working hard on some cross-stitch projects (I can't show them yet.  You'll just have to wait for the big reveal...you might see a sneak peak on Facebook) and I did get my big Parrots and Hibiscus cross-stitch back from the framers and up on the wall.


I just love it!  I see it every time I come down the stairs.  Look at those colors!  The first time I got it back, I looked at it, brought it home, went to hang it, and then realized that they had wired it to hang horizontally. :(  So, about a week later when I had a kid free moment, I ran back to the store and they fixed it quickly.  


The kids' Halloween costumes were a big hit!  Now on to Christmas! (sorry Thanksgiving)

No comments:

Post a Comment