Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Outlines finished!

Mission accomplished!  I know that I am posting this a few days late, but I did manage to complete all of the black outlines on my cross-stitch by the end of the month.  I don't think I'm going to set any specific deadlines for the rest of this project, but just do my best to keep working on it.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I think I'll start on the branches and leaves first.  For some reason, I want to save the bird for last.


It has been pretty crazy around here lately.  Lots of summer traveling and home improvement projects going on around here which means that my house is in total chaos and doesn't leave much time for crafting.  I have managed to start working on knitting some new dishcloths using my favorite cotton yarn, "Peaches and Cream."  I have a hard time passing up buying this yarn when I see it...especially when it is on sale.  


In other news, my garden is doing great!  Don't think that I have a green thumb or anything.  It has been so cool and rainy here this year that everything is growing like crazy.


Hopefully, my home will be back to normal soon and I can post some more new projects and progress on some older projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment