Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fall Pinterest Parties!

 It's August, the back-to-school shopping is in full swing,  and that means only one thing...Fall will be here soon!  What's not to love about this season?  The days are warm and the nights are crispy, cool, the hayrides, apple treats, and Halloween!  I'm really looking forward to taking my kids to the pumpkin patch and walking on the bike trails when the leaves turn.

Another thing I'm super excited to share with you are my Fall Pinterest Parties!  Don't know what a Pinterest Party is?  Let me fill you in!

A Pinterest Party is where you invite your friends to come over and bring a recipe that they have pinned for everyone to try.  As everyone is enjoying the treats, I will be there to help your guests create a fun Fall craft that is also from Pinterest!  I will bring everything we need to make an awesome fall decoration, wreath, artwork, etc.  By the end of the party, everyone will have something to take home, a full belly, and a smile on their face!


That's the basics, here are the logistics.  Each guest pays $20 to cover all of the crafting materials that we will need.  I will bring everything that is needed right down to the hot glue guns.  The hostess of the Pinterest party just has to invite her favorite people over and let me know how many are coming.  As an added bonus (aside from being a really cool person that hosts a party for her friends) if you host a party, you get to craft for free!


What will we make?  Well, here is the first Fall craft for a party...Leafy Letters!  These are right on trend with using letters in decor for your home.  They can be used as a welcoming Fall wreath for your front door, or as a decorative monogram on a mantle or shelf.  


To book a party, just send me an email at apetalpusher@gmail.com or send me a private message on the Petal Pusher facebook page!  Get your date reserved early so you can be all ready for fall. 

I will be back later this week with another party craft for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment