Friday, August 23, 2013

Short Post and a Freebie!

 My goodness!  Has it really been August 8th since my last post?  Even though neither one of my children are old enough to go to school and I'm not teaching this year, it still seems like the back-to-school chaos got to us!

Things have been pretty busy here with lots of end of the summer activities and lots of fall/Halloween crafting!  I've got several Pinterest Parties on the books (and dates still available for those interested) and I'm busy getting samples and supplies ready.


My main reason for this quick little post is to give you (as promised) a free cross-stitch pattern!  I'm just starting to design my own patterns, because most of what is out there is kind of old lady and not my style.  Anyway, these pumpkins are a cute, simple little project that is great for beginners or those coming back to stitching!  It only uses three colors and you could easily change up some of the colors if you would want to.


Sorry my little sample here isn't done! :(  I hope to finish it this weekend and get the finished product to you soon.  Just shoot me an email (apetalpusher@gmail.com) if you would like this free pattern and I'll email it to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment